We at Coopers strive to deliver excellence in everything we do – and that includes delivering your appliance to your home. We offer free delivery to all BA1 and BA2 postcodes on all sales over £200. We have a fantastic delivery team who know the products and the area, and offer flexible delivery dates and times. Here are our Delivery T&Cs:
- We include delivery (guaranteed to doorstep) to all BA1 and BA2 postcodes within our prices for all goods over £200. Delivery outside these areas will be subject to a delivery charge agreed as part of the sale. We will wherever possible carry appliances inside but it is your responsibility to inform us at the point of sale of any factors which may affect ease of delivery including inter alia narrow doors, stairs and steps or parking.
- We reserve the right to deliver only to the registered address of the cardholder.
- Please inspect the goods on delivery for any cosmetic defect. Damaged goods should not be accepted.
- Where possible, and requested at point of sale, our staff will connect appliances to compatible plumbing and electrical services. We cannot be held liable for faulty connections. We will not be involved in any alterations or providing additional equipment of any kind especially involving carpentry or specialist electrician or plumbing expertise. This connection service will not be completed if we experience extreme difficulties.
- Whilst we take pride and care when carrying out deliveries, we will not be held liable for any accidental damage however caused.
- We will remove your old appliance at the rate applicable at the time of ordering and undertaken on the basis of one for one at the time of delivering your new machine. This charge can vary from time to time as a result of current legislation and external forces.
- We will do our best to deliver within the time agreed with you but cannot be held liable for delays dues to circumstances beyond our control. When a pre-arranged and agreed day has been given for delivery and that delivery fails due to there being no one at the address to sign for the goods, the customer may be liable to pay a failed delivery charge.
- Where a delivery date cannot be fixed at point of sale, we will contact you and provide a specific despatch date as soon as the goods are ready for delivery.
- Please read the instruction booklets normally supplied by manufacturers before operating a new appliance. Often, problems that may initially seem like a fault can be rectified quickly and easily by referring to this documentation.
- Please keep your receipt for future reference.
Pre delivery checklist
Our delivery team is brilliant but please think about your delivery before you order and highlight any possible issues to our staff. In particular:
- Please check that your chosen appliance will fit in the space you want it and can be delivered to that spot.
- If you are wanting us to connect your appliance, please make sure that the necessary electrical and plumbing work has been done before delivery. Electrical connections need to be within a metre of the proposed site and plumbing correctly positioned for final fix. We will connect to existing services but cannot undertake any installation work beyond this.
- We care about our staff, so please make sure that there are no health and safety hazards which could affect delivery.